Zapisz się na naszą listę mailingową, aby otrzymywać powiadomienia wraz z ekskluzywną ofertą dla nowych i regularnych klientów, czy też informacje o nowych usługach.
PRE AND POST TREATMENT ADVICE
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR PERMANENT MAKEUP APPOINTMENT
Permanent makeup treatments usually require two treatment sessions. For best results, clients will need one retouching (pigmentation) treatment, usually four to eight weeks after the first treatment. You should be prepared for a much sharper and darker color intensity immediately after treatment, however the color will become lighter as the tissue heals. This process may take up to 10-15 days.
the following applies to all MICROPIGMENTATION treatments
- As delicate skin or sensitive areas may be swollen or red, it is not recommended to make social plans for the same day.
- On the day of the procedure, normal, everyday makeup should be worn in the salon, which will allow the person performing the procedure to visually assess the face.
- Please inform us about taking aspirin, ibuprofen in the two days preceding the procedure. It is recommended to discontinue aspirin 2 days before the procedure because it affects blood clotting.
- Do not stop taking any medications before consulting your doctor.
- Don’t drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- The allergy test will be performed during the first consultation visit, unless it is waived at the customer’s request.
- You should not sunbathe or use the solarium for 7 days before the treatment.
ADDITIONALLY THESE APPLY TO EYEBROW TREATMENTS
- Waxing should be done at least 48 hours before the procedure, and electrolysis no less than seven days before the procedure.
- You should not do eyebrow henna during the two weeks before the procedure.
ADDITIONALLY THESE APPLY TO EYELINER TREATMENTS
- Henna or perming eyelashes should be performed not earlier than a week before or two weeks after the procedure.
- Remove contact lenses before surgery. Remember to bring glasses and a lens case. You can resume wearing contact lenses as soon as your eyes are comfortable. (This is usually 24 hours after the procedure).
- You may have a swelling, as a precautionary measure we recommend that you let someone drive you home.
- False eyelashes / extensions should be removed prior to this treatment
- The use of eyelash serums should be discontinued 3 months before the procedure.
ADDITIONALLY THESE APPLY TO LIPS TREATMENTS
- If you have a history of cold sores, we advise you to check with your doctor for appropriate prescription medications.
- Alternatively, get a cold sores medicine like Zovirax from a pharmacy and use it for 7 days before and 7 days after surgery.
- Permanent lip makeup treatments DO NOT CAUSE cold sores, but if you are a carrier of the virus, it can reactivate.
- Wax treatments or bleaching hair around the mouth should not be performed for at least 14 days before the procedure.
- Dry and chapped lips should be lubricated with a moisturizing cream for 7 days before the procedure. The habit of biting and licking the lips should be discontinued, in addition, a gentle peeling of the lips can be performed 2-3 days before the procedure in order to remove the calloused epidermis.
MAIN CONTRAINDICATIONS TO MICROPIGMENTATION
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Infectious diseases
- Birthmarks and / or warts in the treatment area
- Visible signs of herpes in the treatment area
- Dermatological skin changes in the treatment area (pyoderma, purulent conditions, allergic or fungal lesions, hemangiomas, lichen, papillomas, breaks in the epidermis, sunburn)
- Five weeks before or after radiotherapy / chemotherapy, unless approved by your doctor
- Heart disease / disorders, heart attack, stroke, installed heart valve or pacemaker
- On blood-thinning drugs, unless approved by a physician
- Nervous hyperactivity, nervous tics
- Autoimmune diseases
- Eyeball diseases (in case of eyelid makeup)
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva and eyes (in the case of eyelid makeup)
- Retinal sclerosis (for eyelid makeup)
- Skin with a tendency to colloids and scarring
- During steroid treatment
- During antibiotic therapy
- Blood thinning drugs
- The epidermal exfoliation treatment (peeling, laser, etc.) was performed 4 weeks before the treatment
- Conditioners were used to revitalize, stimulate the growth of eyebrows and eyelashes for at least a month before the treatment (eyebrow makeup, eyelid lines)
- Filling the lips with hyaluronic acid in the period of 1 month before the procedure (lips micropigmentation)
- During dental treatment (micropigmentation of the lips)
- Scheduled MRI within 1 month
- Mental disorders or depression
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- One month before and one month after the last dose of Covid19 vaccine
We understand that the above list of contraindications is extensive, but not all of the contraindications completely exclude the procedure. For your convenience, we have prepared a consent form that should be sent to your attending physician/doctor
DOWNLOAD DOCUMENT IN POLISH > London Esthetics – Zgoda Lekarza
PERMANENT MAKEUP AFTER CARE
A proper care after the treatment is essential for the best results and a healed effect. Note that color unevenness may be expected. This is the purpose of the follow-up visit. Please read the following tips and if you have any questions or concerns during the healing process, please contact us.
THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS MAY APPEAR FOR 72 HOURS
- Peeling of the skin
- Dryness and itching in the treatment area
- Swelling and redness
DAILY CARE IN THE FIRST 10-14 DAYS, OR UNTIL RECOVERY
- Protect the treatment area from water, mechanical damage and infections.
- Itching is normal. DO NOT TOUCH, DO NOT RIP THE STRANDS, DO NOT DRAP the treatment area, otherwise the color may heal unevenly, which may also result in scarring or infection. Let your skin heal naturally with its own rhythm.
- Do not expose your healing skin to direct sunlight, a solarium, jacuzzi, saunas, salt sea water, chlorinated swimming pools, direct shower showers, boiling water and steam, skin creams or ointments other than those recommended for you
- Always wash your hands before applying the skin care lotion. Remember about possible cross-contamination!
- When washing your face, use a gentle face gel or baby wipes, while avoiding the treatment area
- During the day, keep your hair away from the treatment area (protection against infection)
- Avoid applying makeup to the entire face for 72 hours after the procedure (protection against infection)
- It is absolutely forbidden to apply makeup to the treatment area until the skin has healed (removing makeup will damage the pigment, infection and scars)
- You should give up the gym, bicycle or other physical exertion to prevent excessive sweating and possible infection
If the area gets wet, gently pat it dry with a clean tissue, without rubbing.
- Remember that the color you choose will be stronger and more defined immediately after the treatment, but as the healing process progresses, the color will gradually lighten.
ADDITIONALLY FOR THE FIRST 4 WEEKS
- Avoid sun exposure and / or solarium (sunbeds)
- Avoid sauna, swimming, and / or excessively soaking your skin.
- Use a good sunscreen, especially on vacation. Sun exposure causes the color to fade faster.
- Skin treatments such as chemical peelings, home peelings, laser rejuvenation, microdermabrasion, etc. reduce the color. Avoid this area and inform your beautician about it before performing the procedure.
- If you are planning a chemical peel, magnetic resonance imaging or other medical procedure, inform your doctor about permanent makeup.