Zapisz się na naszą listę mailingową, aby otrzymywać powiadomienia wraz z ekskluzywną ofertą dla nowych i regularnych klientów, czy też informacje o nowych usługach.
FROM LONDON TO POLAND
The founder and owner of the London Esthetics clinic on Mariacka Street in Katowice is Marek Wacławczyk, who has been working in the cosmetics and aesthetic industry for over a decade.
“I am delighted to finally offer my world-class micropigmentation services in Silesia.”
As a Business Development Manager with seven years of experience at The London School of Beauty and Makeup – one of the largest private beauty schools in Europe and an integral part of the beauty and SPA department in the renowned Harrods in London – I assure London Esthetics clients in Katowice that they can expect the highest quality services. Knowing the beauty business and the secrets of permanent makeup from the educational and practical side, I know exactly what the client expects.
I am pleased to work closely with industry best practitioners, including supporting a number of industry master courses conducted by international cosmetic tattoo trainers. Working with high-caliber professionals, as well as regular participation in trainings and conferences in the cosmetics industry, allow me to meet the needs of the most demanding customers, while offering world-class micropigmentation services.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
A wide range of techniques
We offer a wide range of permanent makeup services and techniques, tailored to the individual needs of the client.
FOR WOMEN AND MEN
We are a specialized center of comprehensive service in the field of cosmetic micropigmentation for both women and men.
service from A to Z
Thanks to personalized and dedicated service, our client can expect reliable information at every stage of the service, including post-treatment care.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Since 2015, we have been cooperating with renowned London cosmetic clinics, incl. Premier Laser & Skin, Reflect Medispa and Lorena Oberg Harley Street.
LATEST GENERATION BRANDS
We use the latest generation brands of pigments imported from the United States, currently conquering the world, providing natural and real color after healing.
Thanks to the experience in working in multicultural London and contact with various types and shades of skin, our clients can be sure of the right pigment selection, appropriate to their complexion and skin tone.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 2019 – Permanent makeup juror – Royal PMU Congres And Championship
- 2018 – Lorena Oberg (London) – Certificate in Face Skin Rejuvenation with a Carbon Facial Using a Laser Method
- 2018 – Lorena Oberg (London) – Certificate in Removal of Pigmentation and Discoloration of the Skin with a Laser Method
- 2018 – Lorena Oberg (London) – Certificate in Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Removal with a Laser Method
- 2018 – Pastishe Education (UK) – Theory, Indications and Safety of Laser Technology and IPL (Core Knowledge)
- 2018 – Dora Hollos (Hungary) – Advanced Training with the Certificate in Realistic 3D Eyebrow Techniques
- 2018 – Leo Rosa (Brazil) – Advanced Training with the Certificate in Realistic Eyebrow Techniques
- 2017 – Adi Schendel (Israel) – Training in Scalp Micropigmentation
- 2017 – amazINK (Poznań) – Training with a Certificate in Areola Reconstruction
- 2016 – Lorena Oberg (London) – Training with the Certificate of Needle Mesotherapy for Skin Rejuvenation
- 2015 – Tunde Mehn PMU Art School (Hungary) – Training in Eyebrow Hairstroke Micropigmentation
- 2015 – Tunde Mehn PMU Art School (Hungary) – Training with the Certificate in Shaded Decorative Eyeliner
- 2015 – Aleksandra Górecka European Training Academy (Poland) – Fundamentals of Permanent Makeup, with accreditation of the Ministry of National Education
- 2006-2013 – Business Development Manager – The London School of Beauty & Make-up